Make some very easy Mac n’ Cheese in a Mug
It’s surprisingly easy to make yourself a quick mac n’ cheese, and just like the nutella cake and the omelettes that we covered in the past, the only equipment you’ll need is a mug and a microwave.
A video is provided but if you’re more keen on a text recipe then just scroll down below.
- ½ cup macaroni Pasta
- ½ cup Milk (Water can be used instead)
- ½ cup Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese
1. Combine pasta and Milk (or water) in a large mug.
2. Microwave the pasta in the microwave for 1 minute intervals (Place a plate underneath the mug as there is a good chance it will 3.
overflow). Checking the pasta every minute for consistency. It should take about 4 minutes before the pasta is soft, pour off the excess water/milk (optional).
4. Add the cheese and stir in.
5. Place back in microwave for about 30 seconds to a minute.
6. Serve and Enjoy!
Source: Lazy Ass Meals