These crunchy tortillas take little effort to whip up.
You can use them for anything you want to really, including nachos, a taco salad or just with a bunch of amazing dips.
If you’re more of a visual person then check out the video below someone has kindly put together, but otherwise everything you need to know is right below!
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Brush both sides with the oil.
3. Cut the tortillas in sixths. (Stacking them in a pile will speed this process up).
4. Separate and place onto a roasting tray. Don’t let them overlap otherwise they’ll end up soggy.
5. Place tray into the preheated oven and cook for about 10 minutes or until nicely crisp.
…and that’s it! You could argue they’re not really “home made” but still, great tasting food with little to no effort.