Making a tastey meat feast pizza is easier than you’d think. Gather the ingredients listed and follow the instructions below!
Not one for the vegetarians today, I’m afraid. I happened to come across a great method for a meat feast pizza recently. Decided it was worth a share.
As always, just gather the ingredients and follow the method below. It’s surprisingly easy, even for those that aren’t very chef-savvy.
1 ball of no-knead pizza dough
1/3 – 1/2 cup pizza sauce, depending on how saucy you like your pizza
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 – 1 1/2 cups shredded Canadian mozzarella
8-10 slices pepperoni
1-2 slices of ham, cut into small squares
2 slices of crispy bacon, cut into small pieces
1 link spicy sausage, removed from casing and browned
1/2 cup browned ground beef
Canadian parmesan cheese, to finish
Red pepper flakes, to serve
1) Arrange a rack in middle of oven and preheat to its hottest setting, usually somewhere in the 200 degrees areas (Celsius).
2) Lightly oil a cast iron pan and dust lightly with cornmeal, if desired. Or, lightly oil and dust a baking sheet.
3) Shape dough into a circle, pushing gently until fairly thin.
4) Spread on the sauce almost to the edges and sprinkle on the garlic.
5) Top generously with the shredded mozzarella, followed by all the meats.
6) Grate on parmesan to taste then place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is puffy, crisp and slightly blistered.
7) Enjoy immediately, with red pepper flakes.
Not bad, eh?
Of course, use any ingredients you like. Whatever you want to put on is really up to you!